That little guy up there is Bert. He is the best.
This blog consists of lots of the following:
+Sherlock Holmes (BBC + canon + other adaptations)
+Martin Freeman (like so so much)
+And some Benedict Cumberbatch too I guess
+Star Trek (TOS + reboot)
+Occasional Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, and Fargo
+NBC's Community and some Hannibal
+Oh yeah and I suppose The Hobbit makes the list
+Plus audio gems like Cabin Pressure and Welcome to Night Vale
+As well as ~FEMINISM~
+And you know, other stuff. But yeah, lots of Sherlock. Lots and lots.
I love the concept of all the Williams in the show representing different versions of Sherlock, now that we know his first name is William, like the full list of all the Bills/Billys is choice:
- Billy the skull (Sherlock used to talk to the skull before John aka he was just talking to himself)
- Bill Wiggins (his drug addict side)
- Billy the chef in Hounds, who’s in a relationship with John’s foil (speaks for itself really)
- Billy Kincaid the Camden garroter who Sherlock says is “the best man I ever knew” meant to represent Sherlock’s growth into becoming a good man
- and, my fave, Bill Murray, the army nurse who saved John’s life in Afghanistan, as the side of Sherlock that is John’s saviour
The overabundance of Williams/Bills/Billys in this so is one of my favorite things. [One can only hope that they’ll include just as many Violets.]
There is one more Billy not included in this list. Billy the waiter that first greets Sherlock and John at Angelos, though I’m not sure what side of Sherlock he might be.